About Kim DeCoste
Kim DeCoste has enjoyed a long career in recruiting and professional development, starting as a technical recruiter, then going on to serve as Director of Career Services at Colorado Technical University and Vice President and Editor-at-Large for ICOSA Media, creating curriculum for online career services at the college and university level. Throughout her career, DeCoste has interviewed, hired, placed and advised thousands of people. Today, DeCoste shares her expertise as a speaker, consultant, and coach to a wide variety of clients.
Awards & Accolades
- Amazon Top 40 Best Seller September 2015 for her book, Get Real Ladies. Purchase a copy on Amazon today!
- Public Relations Chair for the Denver Southeast Rotary Board of Directors
- South Metro Denver Chamber’s Women in Business Advisory Board Member 2015 & Executive Leadership Board Member 2016
- Chair of the Women in Business Conference 2016
- Proud Recipient of the “South Metro Denver Chamber’s Extraordinary Leader Award” in 2011
- Clean Tech Open Rocky Mountain Sponsor Expansion Chair 2010 & 2011
- Long Range Planning Committee Member for the Douglas County School District from 2007 to 2010
- 2010 & 2011 Nominee for the “Brian Vogt Community Leader of the Year” Award
- 2008 “South Metro Denver Chamber ACE Award”
From the moment I met Kim, I knew she was an excellent asset to any organization. She doesn’t waste a minute and provides excellence in the work that she does. I am happy to be working with Kim and would recommend her work to anyone in the future.
– Daniel Seatvet, Strategic Account Manager at Softmart
Kim’s enthusiasm coupled with her technical skill sets is an unbeatable match. We can depend on her for anything and she consistently drives results regardless of the challenge or the unreasonable timeframes.
– Richard Franklin, Chairman of Cleantech Open
Kim is excellent at assisting people with professional goals. While we worked together, Kim counseled countless students on their educational and career paths. Even as co-workers, Kim inspired and assisted me professionally as well.
– Story Lynn Hybbeneth, Engagement Manager, Collaboration Change Management Analytic Service Lead at Cisco